I am selling my collection of hand-lettering books, which make a great starter kit for someone looking to learn hand-lettering and font making, and typography. This set of five books includes a vintage hard-cover book on calligraphy, that teaches the standard calligraphy practices, and four others that teach more modern methods. Each book has the original worksheets and how-to projects that came with them. They all have helpful projects you can use to practice lettering.
The set includes:
1. "Modern Calligraphy" - by Molly Sue Thorpe
2. "Calligraphy School" - (hardcover, vintage) by Gaynor Goffe & Anna Ravenscroft
3. "The Joy of Lettering" - by Walter Foster
4. "Hand Lettering, Creative Alphabets for any Occasion" - by Thy Doan Graves
5. "Hand Lettering for Everyone, a Creative Workbook" - by Cristina Vanko
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 2 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
We sell our full line of prints, wood art blocks, and greeting cards as wholesale options and participate in Etsy's wholesale program. Please contact us for wholesale inquiries.
We often work with customers on custom orders, and we are happy to accommodate specific size or color needs. Please contact us with your customization needs.